Note About Reza's CD's:
based on a sliding
scale based on what you can afford and like to pay. In CD shops in
Switzerland, Reza's CD's are categorized at the top price level of
classical CD's. The reason for this is Quality: The productions is
first class. Large music companies would never put as much
effort/resource/cost into making a CD's, but being an independent
label, Reza Ganjavi Music / Ganjavi Classics can do whatever it takes
to put out world-class CD's in terms of music, sound/acoustics,
graphics, information, and packaging.
- The guest performers are world-class players -- such as
Steger (www.mauricesteger.com) who's reportedly among the top two
recorder players in the world.
- Great care has gone into making sure every track meets our
standards of quality.
- The recordings are done with wonderful,
warm natural acoustics with top equipment and engineering techniques so
as to maintain the sound's authenticity while bringing it from the
instruments to your sound system.
- The mastering is done by Dr. Beat Hohmann, the Swiss expert
- The historical research for the liner notes
is thorough - several scholarly sources have been consulted and cross
checked. Top literary minds such as Bob Ashley of Halifax acted as
advisors for the texts.
- Most of the amazing nature photographs
which establish an ambience of visual beauty are taken by the
world-class photographer Friedrich Grohe (www.kmail.ch). Goran Gasper
also contributed his great photography.
- The CD's contain carefully selected profound quotations by
thinkers of history.
guaranteed!) [ Pay by Visa, Check, Paypal, Einzahlungsschein ]